Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Forums

[Pinned] Guild Information

Resonate has now been around for over two years. Under the previous guild name <Carebears> and now as <Resonate>, we've spent that time as the top Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow with stints as the best guild overall. The players in thi...
Small Xiic 4y
Xiic32567Small Fallencleric 4y
Public Forums

[Pinned] Sales Information

For the right price we'll consider offers for Heroic ToT achievements and loot. Find me in game or message me here for more info.
Small Xiic 4y
Xiic53157Member avatar small Iamafaggot 4y
Public Forums

haha dead guild

you guys strugglin'? lmao you ain't gonna make it to NH
Member avatar small dropping truth bombs 201d
dropping truth bombs71217Small Dreidrei 64d
GL
Public Forums

GL

Love you guys.
Member avatar small siguard 142d
siguard2309Small Dreidrei 64d
Public Forums

Jesus guys

BRez me next time....
Member avatar small Ridonc 1y
Ridonc72076Member avatar small Ridonc 1y
Public Forums

Cooperation Intention to Honored Guild Leader

Dear Honored Guild Leader,I am from G2G.com,which is a gamer to gamer platform that providing in-game currency/item/account and other service for gaming players.Its known that a guild can gain nice and valuable items after winning the raids or fig...
Member avatar small grgzhong 2y
grgzhong21062Small Asa 1y
Public Forums

No One Likes you

Nobody likes you.Thank you.
Member avatar small Fuck You 2y
Fuck You154191Member avatar small drew 2y
Public Forums

Message to Xiic

Xiic,I'd like to talk to you about something man. (Sorry I left) Could we link up on mumble or a phone call?-Poppin
Member avatar small Poppincapsyo 2y
Poppincapsyo248159Member avatar small zeeegeo 2y
Hi
Public Forums

Hi

Just noticed there hasnt been a thread in a while. And im bored. Hi :)
Member avatar small Mikerell 2y
Mikerell82812Small Yasung 2y
Public Forums

Salt

NaCl
Small Dreidrei 2y
Dreidrei21033Small Donasmonk 2y
Public Forums

Clarification on App

Hey guys, I am here to improve and become the best raider I can be. My app was just declined and I wanted to have a better understanding of why. You were pointing out that my hps were low, and maybe a conversation more than what i typed was needed...
Member avatar small Wegotdamonk 2y
Wegotdamonk21127Small Donasmonk 2y
Public Forums

Application

If my application isn't visible anymore, does that mean it was declined? And if it was declined, may I ask why?
Member avatar small Nerodamage 3y
Nerodamage21960Small Donasmonk 3y
Public Forums

Casuals

I just transferred from blackrock to a east coast server cause i live east coast and the hours were horrible on finding a raid guild. I would like to know if you are accepting causal players.
Member avatar small Wally 3y
Wally21430Small Xiic 3y
Public Forums

noob

Yep...definitely deleted my browser history and lost my app thread URL...status of app? /sigh
Member avatar small Ingen 3y
Ingen21358Small Castlekeep 3y
Public Forums

@ Obé

Hey qtpie, you left without hanging out with me, now I am sad. You should hit me up so we can kick it and I don' cry irl.Also, hello to old Carebears peoples.
Member avatar small Precizion 4y
Precizion52817Member avatar small Precizion 4y
Public Forums

ANIMENext

Is anyone attending animenext in Somerset NJ this weekend? Just curious since I will be in attendance on Saturday.
Small Donasmonk 4y
Donasmonk21509Small Yasung 4y
Public Forums

Alt Raid

if you are interested in an alt run please post the alt's armory you wish to bring.I would like to run 2hrs Friday night 8pm-10pm.Tanks:1. Donasmonk2.Healers:1. Shisnobro (Disc Priest)2. IceShaman (Shaman)3. Discpriest (Disc Priest)DPS:1. ...
Small Donasmonk 4y
Donasmonk2912350Small Donasmonk 4y
Page 1